Sharad Kelkar undergoes knee surgery

Sharad Kelkar undergoes knee surgery






Sharad Kelkar



Also see Our New Sony Telly News Forums:




Also see our website for other articles about different programmes.
Or be updated with our Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/sonytellynews



Hey…attention all TV fans…here’s some rather “painful news” pertaining to your favourite star Sharad Kelkar. This handsome man, who is currently seen as Dr Ashutosh in Director Kut’s Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony Entertainment Television, underwent knee (left) surgery on 23 May 2012.
“I underwent knee operation as it was causing too much trouble and I had been neglecting it since three years now. It was time to get the operation done. I suffered injury on my knee which went from being bad to worse in the recent days,” shared Sharad with Tellychakkar.com.
He further continued, “The production house and the channel have been very kind to me and they understood the situation aptly. They introduced a track wherein I fall down and hurt my leg.”
Though hurt, Sharad continues to shoot but wraps up everything fast. “My wife (Kirti Kelkar) also accompanies me these days. I would like to thank the entire cast and crew of Kuch Toh and my fans who have been very supportive and have been constantly praying for my well-being.”
Sharad, get well soon!!!