Samir Kochhar's "enjoying his popularity" post Bade Achhe..

Samir Kochhar, who is seen in Bade Achhe Lagtey Hain on Sony Entertainment Television, talks about his role of Rajat Kapur in the show and the immense popularity he has attained.

Says Samir, “Well, I am so overwhelmed with the response that I have been getting from the people, I never thought it would be so popular. In fact, this is the first time that I am doing fiction show and am amazed by all the love and response that is being showered on me by my friends and fans. It was quite a challenging task to play between two great leads Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar. That is the biggest gift for an actor, I believe.”

Talking of producer Ekta Kapoor, Samir avers, “Ekta is a good friend of mine and I thank her of believing in me and making me as important as Priya and Ram. WhileSakshi is a dear friend, Ram is a buddy. I feel this younger lot is very talented and it’s a great team to work with.”

When asked about his exit from the show he exclaims, “As of now, I don’t know about it. I am here to stay and help Priya. I know that my role will come to an end, but not now. I am not aware of the upcoming episodes, but yes, my upcoming movie is round the corner and I will start shooting for the same next year. May be, that would be the time when I will cut down on Bade Achhe…. But eventually, it will be Ekta’s and my call mutually."

Samir, here's wishing you all the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment