Karan Wahi to play a vanishing act in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge


Karan Wahi to play a vanishing act in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge


Karan Wahi
There is no doubt that Karan Wahi is one of the most popular actors in the world of Hindi television. He has fans across the globe who love him like crazy. Now, he is currently seen as Rohan in Director’s Kut’s show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony Entertainment Television. The plot in the soap is currently focusing on the marriage sequence between Dr Ashutosh (Sharad Kelkar) and Dr Nidhi (Kritika Kamra). So what will happen to the character of Rohan? Well, he will put up a vanishing act. We know it’s a sad news for his fans. And off late, Karan has been looking really mellowed down in real life also.
“Well, there is no other reason but my tiredness due to constant shooting. Rest all is cool,” shares Karan 
So what about his track in Kuch Toh…? “The focus is on Kritika and Sharad so I will be working a little less now. Yes, I will be seen less but I am part of the show. I have not quit.”
Moreover, there was much hype about Karan’s upcoming show on Star Plus produced by Creative Eye, Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum. But the sad part is that it got chopped. But he doesn’t seem to be worried at all.
“I was very much aware that it would get scrapped.”
Talking about Kuch Toh, he further continues, “I am very happy being a part of it. Initially, I was offered a cameo of two months which got extended to more than five months. However, as per the contract, if I get an opportunity to play a lead in any other show, I have the liberty to make an exit. After all, any actor would love to play the lead.”
Well Karan, all the best for the coming days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment