Supriya Shukla in for Wizcraft's next on Sony TV!


Supriya Shukla approached for Wizcraft's next on Sony TV


supriya-shukla
She is known for her sharp and suave acting. Fans absolutely adore her for her cute and charming appearance. We are talking about Supriya Shukla who climbed the ladder of success with her impressive stint in Tere Liye (Star Plus) and Meri Maa (Life OK). Now she is all set to join the cast of Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt Ltd's upcoming fiction show on Sony Entertainment Television.
"I have been offered to play two roles but I don't know for which I have been ultimately finalized. As for me, I am ready to take any role as both are challenging and will allow me to explore as an actor," said Supriya
She further shared, "Post Meri Maa, I am on a vacation chilling out with my family and kids and would get back to Mumbai in a couple of days."
Yesterday, (14 May 2012) we wrote about Shruti Ulfat being approached for the same show.
We shall soon come up with more updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment