I am not quitting Saas Bina Sasural, says Aishwarya "Toasty" Sakhuja


I am not quitting Saas Bina Sasural, says Aishwarya "Toasty" Sakhuja



Aishwarya Sakhuja
Optimitix’s show Saas Bina Sasural on Sony Entertainment Television has been hogging the limelight these days. Reason? There was a buzz about Mahhi Vijentering the soap. Later, media reported that it was not Mahhi, but Rubina Dilaik who got roped in by the makers. And the drama doesn’t end here.
Rumour mills went on spreading the dope that Aishwarya Sakhuja aka Toasty, will be cutting down on her working hours or may even quit the show in the coming days.
“I am not quitting the show at all. I am very much a part of it and will remain in the future. Yes, Rubina is entering but no one will come between Tej (Ravi Dubey) and Toasty. I also learnt about a cancer track about me, but that is irrelevant. Nothing of that sorts will unfold,” said Aishwarya.
When it comes to Rubina, she will be seen as Smiley, a Punjabi girl who will be Toasty’s childhood friend. She will be bubbly, chirpy and spread a positive aura in the Chaturvedi family.
Rubina said, “I am shooting for Saas Bina Sasural and I am playing a Punjabi character named Smiley. I can’t much I can divulge as of now.”
Keep reading this space for more information on Saas Bina Sasural!!!

1 comment: