Chahat Khanna confesses... "I am single"


Here we go…another bit of news on Chahat Khanna. Now, the entire world has been witness to Chahat Khanna-Kanan Malhotra-Ekta Kaul “sandwich” of a love story. And folks…not to miss the Farhan chap in between.
Well…for the uninitiated…Chahat and Kanan were dating each other and later had a fall out. Kanan moved on to sing love songs with his co star from the Zee TV show Rab Se Sona Ishhq… Ekta Kaul…and Chahat apparently developed feelings for a guy named Farhan, who is a businessman.
But here comes another twist in the tale. Chahat, in a chat with Tellychakkar.com, went on record to state that she is not in love at all and she is just a “friend” of Farhan.
“Lot has been said about us but the truth is we are just friends and not in any kind of a love relationship. We belong to a gang of friends who are very close to each other,” said Chahat.
She continued, “I am very much focused on my career and the day I feel like settling down in life, I will go ahead and announce it.”
So what’s her take on the entire Kanan being engaged to Ekta issue? “Well…I don’t want to comment anything on that. I have nothing to do with Kanan anymore.”
Well…Chahat…we hope you settle down in life soon and for better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment