Dipti Shrikant(Someya) is being replaced by Resha Konkar in Bade acche lagte hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hain airing on the channel Sonyhas been doing great till date and has even gone well after the leap that happened. The show that has been rising high on TRP has a small replacement in it which has created a little confusion among the stars. 

Somya aka Dipti Srikant who is playing the role of Rishab’s (Sunny Goraya) wife is being replaced byResha Konkar. This decision happened as Dipti signed a Marathi serial for Zee Marathi which was not taken in a good way by the production house of BALH and they decided to replace her. But it seems that Dipti is not aware of it till now.
Dipti said, “I am unaware about any such development all I know is that I am still a part of Bade Acche... I haven't received any official confirmation on this and even if the production house is planning to replace me I will respect their decision. I can understand that I am currently doing two shows and managing two shows at the same time often create problems. But there is no problem from my side.”

On the contrary Resha said, “I am extremely happy to be a part of a show like Bade Acche Lagte Hain and I am really looking forward to the show.”

Well, let’s see what exactly happens to both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment