Yash Tonk a new entry in 'Byaah Humari Bahu Ka'.


Yash Tonk a new entry in 'Byaah Humari Bahu Ka'.


Yash Tonk a new entry in 'Byaah Humari Bahu Ka'.

Tellybuzz in talks with Yash Tonk on his entry in the daily soap ‘Byaah Humari Bahu Ka’.


The smart and talented Yash Tonk who was seen in many films and television daily soaps namely the famous 'Kahin Kisi Roz', 'Kesar', 'Karam Apnaa Apnaa', 'Shobha Somnath ki' and many more, is all set to come back after a break from tellywood.
Yash Tonk will be seen as a new entry in the daily soap 'Byaah Humari bahu Ka'. So we contacted Yash on the same and he told tellybuzz that 'Yes I am entering the show 'Byaah Humari Bahu Ka', today is my first day of the shoot and I am very excited. It is a very nice daily soap and I being a part of it makes me feel very happy'.
When we asked him what made him take up this role and about his character in the serial he said 'Well it is nice role and I had time so I took it up. You should utilize your time on good acts. I cant reveal my character now, its all a secret(laughs) as per the pattern of the serial opening as we know, you all will come to know very soon. All I can say is that I am playing a very important character and it a very long run role'

No comments:

Post a Comment