Bade Achhe Lagte Hain completes 300 episodes today

Lots of celebrations must be in the anvil in the Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (BALH) camp as the serial completes 300 episodes tonight (31 October 2012).
These days, shows go off-air in a month or two. But not so with BALH; it is not only co
mpleting 300 episodes but also took a five years leap after which new characters were introduced.

While few of its cast members were left out, new entrants comprised a few young kids. And the show went on with same zeal and zest. No one had ever thought that a mature romance would catch the eye balls of the viewers.
Well it’s all Ekta Kapoor’s magic (Balaji Telefilms) which made a dead slot of Sony Entertainment Television the most promising one.


Tellychakaar.com decided to speak to the actors associated with the number one show.

Sharesd Jai Kalra who is seen playing Vikram in the show, “Well, it feels great. We have completed 300 episodes; it feels like we just started shooting yesterday. From day one, I was of the belief that the story was, after all, a very different kind of a mature romance. Generally, it’s teenage or young romance, but Bade Achhe was always different. Usually these days, shows don’t last long but BALH did it. I wish we will be having many more episodes coming up.”

Tarana Raja, who plays Vikram’s wife Neha averred, “Well, we completed 300 episodes. Well, there were so many ups and downs every day, but we are a big happy family today. And I love this show very much. Every day is a new day with so much to offer. Talking about celebrations, we have never celebrated anything, we just believe in working to the fullest.”

Observed, Chahat Khanna who is seen as Ayesha, “I remember the first day 12 May last year (2011) the day I started shooting for the show. There were so many ups and downs in-between but today when I look back; it feels great to be part of the project. I have been hated a lot for my character as Ayesha turned out to be negative. I get so mentally strained reading my fans tweet. But, I am thankful to my viewers who are of the say that they have appreciated our work. I am a very professional kind of person and never ever interfere in anyone’s personal life. We are like a family and enjoy a lot on the sets. We have never celebrated anything on the sets; it’s work and go back home kind ofan atmosphere.”

Samir Kochhar, who recently joined the cast as Rajat Kapur in the show stated, “Well, it’s just been four months and I feel it’s a great team to work with. I am thankful to Ekta Kapoor for believing in me and audiences who have accepted me so well. I came in as parallel lead where Ram and Priya are already established. I would just say that the BALH team is a very hard working team and everyone puts their heart and soul out in their work.”

Eva Grover, who was part of the show before the leap essaying the role of Niharika added, “Wow, cheers to Ekta Kapoor on completing 300 episodes. I love the cast and crew of the show, it’s an amazing serial. I enjoyed shooting every part of it. If the role is concrete, I would love to return.”

Arshima Thappar, who plays the joyful Cady was of the opinion, “I love this show very much, it feels great to be part of t a project in which everyone is like a family. It’s just 300, we need to touch 1000.”

Finally, Anshul Pandey, who plays Rahul son of Vikram and Neha, remarked, “Well, we completed 300 episodes today. Earlier, I used to watch the show and today I am a part of it. It’s one of the best shows on television. I love the way my character has been shaping up and I am thankful to the audience for accepting me and my character so well. I hope, I keep on entertaining the viewers.”

Kudos to the BALH team, we hope the show touches greater heights in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment